Thursday, December 30, 2010

3 and 4/100 Dogs ~ Unnamed Terriers


I got a two-fer today.  These two guys ran out of the yard of a house I passed by on a walk, acting all rough and ready and protective of their territory.  By the time they actually got up to me their ears were laying back, their tails were wagging, and they were jumping in the air just begging for some petting.  The one on the right is obviously a Manchester terrier.  His companion, who I would just bet may also be a relative, appears to be some type of fox terrier.  He ran out to greet me again on my way back and followed me all the way home.  He hung around in the front yard for a while, making friends with my mom's dog who  initially went outside to give him a piece of his business, but they quickly were sniffing each other out.  Our little visitor quickly had his curiosity solved and trotted back up the long hill to his home.

7 comments:

Lara said...

What good looking dogs! The Manchester seems a little skeptical though... love it!

Randy said...

What a couple of cuties.

EG CameraGirl said...

I think you may have met two new friends, Kathy!

Clif said...

Best wishes for the new year (and nice new truck)!

Mersad said...

They are so cute. Best wishes!!

Sharon said...

What a great looking pair! It must have been nice to have them greet you! Happy New Year Kathy!

Magpie said...

They are adorable!! So glad that weren't little ankle bitters.