Wednesday, December 8, 2010
1/100 Dogs ~ Maven ~ Beagle Pup
I've decided this blog needs another project so I'm taking on the task of photographing 100 dogs. Surely it will be more fun than the 100 Strangers Project that appears sporadically on my other blog. So the number 1 position goes to Maven, the sweet beagle pup who chose my friends to be her humans. She's not very spoiled! She has only a few toys, has been enrolled in doggie kindergarten, and her human mom is checking out references for nearby doggie day-care facilities!
Many of you have asked about MY NEW CAMERA! It's just an entry level Canon Rebel but I'm tickled pink. I also splurged a bit and got a 55-250 mm zoom lens. That's what I used to take the soccer picture on Saturday and the doggie pictures today. I have a lot to learn and look forward to expanding my photo horizons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Mave is a great first entry!
JUST a rebel? Hmmmm. I think Rebels are pretty neat cameras. Mine is an XSi. I've had it for a couple of years. :)
Congrats on the new camera!! I am hoping Santa will bring me one. I love the picture of the beagle - what a beautiful little pup!
I guess you can take photos of anything - flowers, pets, soccer games.:-)
Pets are especially hard to photograph. Most of mine don't want to look at the camera. This one is such a cutie.
Cute puppy! Have fun with that camera.
What a great idea!!! 100 dogs. Maybe you should make it 101....not all Dalmatians though. :)
I'm looking forward to taking this journey with you.
Melt. Too adorable for words.
Post a Comment