Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Need a Little Heat in My Life 345/365



Yellow Chili Peppers, Not Quite as Hot as Orange or Red Ones

With yesterday's high temp of 115 and today's big cool-down to 105, I felt like I needed to add a bit of heat to my life and  I just happened to spot these beautiful yellow chili peppers while at the grocery today!  Tomorrow may actually be 103 - it's time to bring out the sweaters!

6 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

Oh we just had the hottest pepper. Made us sweat! Enjoy your break in the weather...as small as it may be!

Sharon said...

These are beauties!

Magpie said...

Very nice yellow! We have to enjoy this respite while we can. Warmer days are coming. Happy Fourth, Kathy!

EG CameraGirl said...

Tee hee. It's 80° here right now and I'm warm enough, thank you. It's going to be 84 later on. I'm not sure what the humidex will be though. :) I hope you are having a lovely 4th of July!

Stephani Cochran said...

115? Wow! I hope it doesn't get that hot here! We still don't have our ac installed!

Tracy said...

Holy smokes not that much heat!