Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Old Barn on Pine Hill Road


This little barn is close to a hundred years old, if not more.  I remember this barn from when I was a little girl.  It was part of a small dairy owned by a friend's parents.  She and I were the same age and in the same class in school.  It gains more character as the years pass.  I hope I do the same.

12 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i really like this old patchwork barn, each patch gives it character.. and beauty in my eyes

Debbie said...

what a beauty, red roof inn came to mind!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

It's aging nicely, I agree.

Sharon said...

I agree, it's looking for beautiful in it's old age.

DeniseinVA said...

A lovely photo Kathy, and so nice to have a little background on it, on you :)

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful.

Paula said...

Love that barn and especially the roof.

Stephanie said...

Oh wow, I love that old barn. It has so much character.

Pauline said...

That's a great old barn. It looks to be posing just waiting for a photographer.

Kate said...

There is something very beautiful about something that is old and has aged well over the years. I like this structure very much.

SRQ said...

Wow -- what a good looking barn. As we age how can we not gain more character (provided we learn along the way)?

Suburban Girl said...

I love structures like this with so much character. It is a nice analogy to aging.