Friday, August 1, 2014

Summer Roses


13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love the soft color! could almost smell them!

Dan said...

Flowers... another work of art.

Randy said...

They are lovely. Even as they fade away.

Kate said...

Roses are wonderful any time of the year, fragrant and beautiful.

Birdman said...

The fragrance is coing from my deck as I see your photo today. Scratch and sniff?

Mersad said...

You can really almost smell them.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i love the texture of the dying leaves and flowers even more than the rose petals.. beautiful and it says LIFE.

Judy said...

A rose by any other name.....
I bet they smell heavenly!

Sharon said...

I would have to stop and smell them.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I like the slight touch of pink- very pretty.

A Colorful World said...

These are beautiful, Kathy. Makes one think of time's past, or dressy parties, and fancy parlors and porch swings!

Amy Burzese said...

Pretty! They look like my grandmother's roses. I can almost smell them right now.

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely even as some of them a going by.