Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pink


Grapeland, Texas

An old fence panel serves as a rustic backdrop for a pink bicycle.

Joining TexWis Girl's GOOD FENCES

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

what a neat, neat shot!!! thanks for linking up, kathy!! this is a great one!

LV said...

A perfect find for Good Fences.

Anonymous said...

Cool shot!

Randy said...

Nice colorful shot.

Paula said...

Pretty bike with no tires.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

love the shot and they should have just painted the handle bars too.. i agree with Tex, cool shot

Sharon said...

And, the combination makes a fantastic photo.

Judy said...

I like everything about this picture. The door, fence and bicycle together make this scene interesting and lovely.
I wonder if the bicycle was once red in it's younger years.

Kaya said...

I love pictures like this. Old fence and old rustic bicycle... What a wonderful story! There is a poetry in this photo!

Spectacular photo with a great attitude!

Kate said...

Great juxtaposition of bike and fence. I like the different textures in the photo.

EG CameraGirl said...

I like this photo a LOT! It's wonderful.

Ida said...

What a great find with the bicycle and the fence. Following your blog now. If you could add a Follow By Email feature it would allow people to get update delivered right to their email.

A Colorful World said...

Awesome fence! I love the color all around it's brown woodyness...the pink, red and turquoise. Really neat photo!