I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
such a sweet, soft beauty!
Wonderful close up.
What a beautiful picture!
doves are so sweet and a tad dumb and i love them and their cooing sounds..
They are sweet birds and I like the flutter sound of their wings when they take off.
They do have a 'mournful' tune in a way. They are all over my backyard.
I've quite a lot of morning doves who gather at my feeder.
I meant "mourning dove". My fingers just type what they want sometimes.
This is such a sweet picture. We have a family of them in our yard. I love to hear them.
This is such a sweet picture. We have a family of them in our yard. I love to hear them.
A really lovely photo and a very sweet-looking bird.
Beautiful Mourning Dove!
One of my favorite birds mainly because we have many around in the summer and it is the only birdsong I can still hear!
Hope all is well with you,Kathy.
Jo, Stella and Zkhat
Very nice shot!
Post a Comment