Friday, August 29, 2014

49/100 Dogs - Pug Mix


This sleepy little guy waited patiently for his human who was working at the petting zoo at last fall's Piney Woods Fair.

15 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

so cute. pugs always look so despondent to me! :)

Randy said...

He looks like I feel.

biebkriebels said...

What a cutie.

Kate said...

Dogs spend an awful lot of their time sleeping. Wonder what the percentage is: sleeping vs. wake time?

EG CameraGirl said...

Very cute but he looks hot and bored.

Sharon said...

What a cute little guy!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i want to hugggg him....

Judy said...

Pugs are so cute but a pug mix is usually irresistible. This little one is no exception.
I saw a pug and beagle mix once. Adorable. They called him Puggles.

Kaya said...

Sweet and so lovely! And very cute! Kathy you captured such precious moment!

Fantastic photo!

Jeanne said...

Awwww!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Oh my goodness- how CUTE!! I think I would have to hug that little guy.

A Colorful World said...

Awwww....very sweet!

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Ah so sweet - but someone looks sleepy!

Suburban Girl said...

Cute thing.

Jeanne said...

OMG! That is too cute!