Wednesday, August 13, 2014
48/100 Dogs - Pit Bull/Terrier Mix
I don't like taking photos of animals through a chain-link fence but I couldn't resist since this little guy was posing for me. He has amazing eyes; they're even color-coded to match his coat! I discovered him while on a walk through a residential district in Rusk, Texas. He may be little but he looks like a tough cookie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
his eyes really are mesmerizing! :)
His eyes really draw you in!
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Ha, but I bet he was wagging his tail. ;)
he is beautiful and I am thankful when i see dogs behind chain link fences. it keeps them safe from harm and allows them much needed freedom. you photo through the fence is super... he is a doll
Those look like the kind of eyes that can see into your soul.
He is a cutie and terriers are a smart breed given the right amount of schooling.
He IS a cutie!
He's precious. The criss-cross of the fencing adds an interesting element to his expression.
Another sweet face. You find a lot of those.
That would be a frisky mix I would think! Very intense eyes.
Post a Comment