Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sidewalk Cafe

Although a bit breezy, it appears that it was warm enough for lunch outdoors
today in downtown Nacogdoches.

8 comments:

Mari said...

Looks like a great place for lunch!

Randy said...

Bet they have great food too. Nice photo. Have a happy Friday!

Mersad said...

Looks cozy and inviting.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely spot! Have a great weekend, Kathy!

Magpie said...

You sure you didn't jet over to Paris to take this photo? Has a very cosmopolitan look to it. Lovely.

Kelly L said...

I love eating outside like that and watch the people on the streets pass by.. I'm such a lookie loo...

Love to you
Kelly
I've Become My Mother

EG CameraGirl said...

Wow! How cool to be able to eat outdoorsin January!

Suburban Girl said...

Now that is inviting. We have so much snow pile up there would be no place to eat let alone finding a place to park. But I can dream of warmer days.