Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Party Crasher


Cow 24 was just downright determined that she was going to be included in this picture!

10 comments:

Lara said...

I think I want to make a book of all your and my cow pics. I love cow pics!

Lara said...

And, yes, I think that may have been the worst sentence I have ever constructed! Lol! I would love to make a photo book with our cow pictures. How's that! And number 24 would be included.

EG CameraGirl said...

Hehe! Oh, you made me laugh, Kathy! I love how cow 24 poked her nose into the photo. :))

Sharon Creech said...

Love these cows, esp. pushy No. 24.

Magpie said...

Yes, we all know someone like #24...always wanting to be the center of attention. :)

Sharon said...

Magpie beat me to it, I was going to say the same thing! It does make a cute picture.

Randy said...

I have someone at work. I wonder if I have her an earring with a #24 on it if she would wear it. ha ha. Cows are so cute and I love this shot!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

ROTFL. Camera HOG.

Suburban Girl said...

That's funny!

Clif said...

That's hilarious, Kathy!