Sunday, January 9, 2011

No Short People Allowed


... unless they have stilts, of course!

10 comments:

Lara said...

Kinda crazy there on the opening! It took me a minute to figure it out... :)

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

I wonder why the steps are not there. I would think it might be a bit dangerous to take such a long strep down. It looks quite new so I guess the steps will be added....hopefully! Happy New Year to you Kathy.

Magpie said...

That's funny....something is definitely missing.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Martha said...

Great capture. We had an old building in the town next to us for years that sat in the middle of a parking lot, and was missing the stairs to a very high door.... I used to chuckle every time we drove by!

Happy New Year

Sharon Creech said...

haha. Discourages visitors perhaps. . .

Mersad said...

LoL!!! I have never seen such an entrance before. :D

Randy said...

Maybe the steps were out being repaired. Interesting.

Suburban Girl said...

haha!

EG CameraGirl said...

OOPS! Did someone forget to install the front steps?