Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 126/365

I am thankful for a beautiful, smart, witty, caring daughter whose character is impeccable and whose generosity and compassion is so much more evolved than my own; a charming, fesity, funny, loving little grandson; the fact that I live in a place where the sun shines almost every day; that I am almost 65 years old and still have a mother; that I still wear the same size pants as I did this time last year!

Today's News: Sadie, a black Scottish terrier, wins best in show at the National Dog Show.

Today in History: 1778 - Captain James Cook becomes the first European to visit Maui.

2 comments:

My Vagabond Heart said...

You are blessed.

Unknown said...

Awwww. I am so very blessed to have you as my mother. And, Emerson is sooooo very lucky to have you in his life and so close by. I can't tell you how good it is for you both to have each other - you already know. Love you!