Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Beautiful Rose 117/365

I specifically went out looking to take a picture of a flower this evening because I've been cooped up all day inside with proofreading. The short walk yielded a bonanza of some of the most beautiful roses I've seen. I had trouble picking one photograph. This rose (which I think is probably a Peace) is the size of a tea saucer.

Today's News: Authorities in Tamarac, FL, are searching for a bank robber with a very distinctive identifier: bad breath!

Today in History: 1973 - In the midst of the Watergate scandal, President Richard Nixon tells 400 Associated Press managing editors at a meeting in Orlando, "I am not a crook."

1 comment:

My Vagabond Heart said...

Absolutely beautiful! Our roses are long gone, as are all the flowers. We are in our 4th day of cold, rainy weather...it will be snowing before we know it.