When it’s 115 in the desert , an air-conditioning condensation pipe is a good thing to find. Emerson and I went up to the church to look for photo ops. He found the dripping pipe and I found the photo op (Notice the pipe at the very top of the picture and the wet spots on his shirt). I will be welcoming Em’s visits during this project. With a 5-year-old boy, photo ops are always nearby! I have a feeling a lot of pictures will be taken at the church. It is a block from my house and was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, although not built until after his death. It is the most outstanding landmark in the neighborhood and is quite dramatic from many angles. I will, from here on out, simply refer to it as “the church.”
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment