Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Neighborhood


This photo does not show the rooftop of my house but it is located two blocks behind the school on the right.

8 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

this is nothing at all what i thought your town looks like. my mind said flat sandy desert not hills like this, also thought flat road to infinity. thanks for the view

Sharon said...

I thought I could figure it out, but I'm lost.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Now why did I think you were in the east part of Texas? I guess from your courthouse posts. What a lovely view you have!@

Kate said...

Looks like a fine neighbourhood; hope you will be very happy there.

Paula said...

Thanks for showing us.

Kaya said...

Cathy, you are back!!! I like your neighborhood. It seems very nice and the mountains are wonderful! Actually, the more I look, the more I think that it's a very nice place to live.

DeniseinVA said...

What a lovely looking street shot Kathy. Wonderful to be able to see those mountains.

Stephanie said...

Nice looking street and great shot!