I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
16 comments:
Friendly looking driver.
Very clever...Love it!
really cute. quite a stout driver. :)
they must have used me for a model on this guy and i like how they prettyed up the scene with flowers. love that rusty tractor
I'm in love!!!
Nice looking decorations for fall and Halloween!
Love this! Happy Halloween.
Like this picture.
Awesome!
Happy Halloween! What a great display.
This is great! A perfect Halloween decoration.
Cute! He's got the right attitude. :) I hope you had a Happy Halloween, friend.
Cute display- I love the old tractor!
Darn pumpkin head drivers!
Well that tractor drive sure is a pumpkin head! Great fall decorations.
I hope you are having fun in Arizona right now and not slaving away on the farm! :)
Post a Comment