awesome photo. we have a white one at jungle gardens, in fact a couple of them... once while trying to get photos of him while he was doing the mating dance, i clicked he ran at me hissing and that was that... don't mess with peacocks when the lady is waiting is the moral of that story
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
16 comments:
such a fine looking bird!
A crown of her own!
I went through your 100 dog photos and loved reading about each one. Ah ah you can't stop till you photograph a Cavalier!
I have never seen one like this before.
awesome photo. we have a white one at jungle gardens, in fact a couple of them... once while trying to get photos of him while he was doing the mating dance, i clicked he ran at me hissing and that was that... don't mess with peacocks when the lady is waiting is the moral of that story
Beautiful animal, well photographed.
This bird is regal; looks so imperious!
What an angelic beauty.
Elegant! I saw one at the Phoenix zoo once. It had the run of the place.
Quite Regal.
She is just exquisite! I have never seen a white pea fowl and so thanks for showing me one!
Cheers,
Jo
A wonderful and amazing bird! What a beauty she is!
Wow!
This is absolutely gorgeous, Kathy!
Beautiful!
Looking very proud he is.
I have never seen a white one. So this is special to look what you have brought up.
Peacocks are so beautiful!
Post a Comment