I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
7 comments:
I wouldn't be able to help myself...
LOL..yeah. Now I want to know what happens if you do.
Yes, I would want to see what happens. Such an unusual request.
Yes! :) I love finding signs like that. You know that was put up by a very frustrated owner.
Why yes, it does!
Okay, Kathy, here is your assignment should you choose to accept....turn that key to the left!
;)
Yes...why do people post such signs. They must know the angst of temptation they are causing.
Post a Comment