Yum! I love peppers. It kind of ticks me off that veggies have gotten so expensive (like everything else I guess). Have you seen what they charge for zucchini these days?
Such beautiful, vivid colors! I love this. Farmer's Market? It made me think of Tracy's peppers she's growing and I thought she might comment on them. I'll have to ask her.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
6 comments:
The colors just pop. Beautiful colors and a great photo!
What a wonderful shot of some lovely produce!
Yum! I love peppers. It kind of ticks me off that veggies have gotten so expensive (like everything else I guess). Have you seen what they charge for zucchini these days?
Such beautiful, vivid colors! I love this. Farmer's Market?
It made me think of Tracy's peppers she's growing and I thought she might comment on them. I'll have to ask her.
Beauties!
The colors are wonderful...now what can I make with some beautiful peppers?
Post a Comment